BDPA St. Louis hosts a “Women Leading I T” panel discussion to Kickoff the 2021 chapter calendar of events and promote Empowering and Advancing women leaders in tech.
About this Event
The St. Louis BDPA chapter hosts dynamic women leaders in tech for a lively panel discussion focused on “Women Leading I T”. These IT thought leaders will share their experience and insights on “Empowering and Advancing” women in tech. As technology leaders, they will guide all BDPA members and guests to understand IT trends,STEM, and strategies to move forward and advance. The moderator is Daarina Musaddiq, BDPA VP of Membership. The influential panel of Information Technology leaders are:
- Lydia Barron, SVP, Global Head Business & Program Office for Global Reconciliation, Citibank
- Dwana Franklin-Davis, CEO, Reboot Representation
- Roseanda Jones-Coleman, Director, Mastercard
- Geminia Morris, Sr. Manager Retail Strategy & Contracting, Cigna
- Angela D. Valentine, Founder and CEO, ADValentine.online
Thursday, February 25th from 6pm to 7:30pm CST via Zoom link.
Join with BDPA and benefit from professional development offered by the St. Louis chapter. Andre Stevens, President of BDPASTL welcomes everyone to BDPA 2021. The moderated panel discussion will be followed by Q & A from attendees. Live chat is encouraged. This is a FREE event for BDPA members and guests. Invite colleagues and STEM major students.