WHAT IS BDPA?
BDPA is the premier organization focused on nurturing and developing diverse working professionals and future IT leaders in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) and all digital technology fields. For more than 40 years, BDPA has enabled the upward mobility of African Americans and other minorities in the Information Technology (IT) and STEM fields.
To be the leading and most recognized organization in enabling digital leadership preparedness for aspiring diverse professionals.
To build a pipeline of diverse professionals and aspiring students in the STEM and digital technology fields.
Our purpose is to serve and elevate students and young professionals of today for leadership tomorrow. That a talented and diverse group of people is the most creative and innovative workforce.
MESSAGES FROM BDPA
PRESIDENT TIM BROWN
Who is BDPA?
YEARS OF EXISTENCE
YEARLY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDED
JOIN BDPA TODAY!
BDPA is the premier organization focused on nurturing and developing diverse working professionals and future IT leaders in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) and all digital technology fields.
- Students who are currently enrolled K-12
- College students who are currently enrolled full time in an accredited educational institution of higher learning
- Annual Fee
- Individuals who post-collegiate or that work full time. This membership type is of an individual that would like to be a member of a local chapter or a national member if there is not a local chapter nearby.
- Annual Fee
- Individuals whose membership is paid by his/her employer or by a corporate supporter/sponsor. This membership type is assigned when a corporate registration is submitted by the company.
- Annual Fee
- Lifetime members secure a full membership-in-good-standing status for his/her natural life, receive all the privileges of full membership, is recognized as a dedicated member-supporters of BDPA.
- One Time Fee
BDPA TECH and CAREER TALKS
The BDPA Tech Talks are great way for students and Professionals in IT to connect through all BDPA Chapters. Each month a speaker is chosen to present on a topic that is near and dear to their heart and/or area of expertise. In 2020 we have hosted some incredible individuals from to Companies and Universities across the United States.
BDPA Career Center
Connecting Talent with Opportunity
Your next IT career opportunity is right at your fingertips at the BDPA Career Center. Visit careers.bdpa.org to get started.